Search This Blog

13/08/2011

Inspired

I always think of things to write when I am not able to actually physically write anything down.  That, and I think of things before I fall asleep.  I always hope that I will remember them when I wake up, but I never do.  I swear I would be a published author by now if I actually wrote down everything that I want to write down.

Here are some more little factoids about me that you may or may not already know:

I have a habit of putting my sunglasses on upside-down.  I don’t always notice.

I have given mouth to mouth to a hamster that was in respiratory distress.  It didn’t work.

I always stand during the American and Canadian national anthems for hockey games etc, even if they are just on TV.

I like to pay with exact change.  When I can’t, I use the biggest possible bill so that I can get back as much change as possible, so as to be able to pay with exact change in the future.

I am a sort of "closet fan" of Justin Bieber.  In my dreams, he and I are friends and we hang out and talk etc.  It really sucks when I wake up and realize that he doesn’t even know I exist.  The more dreams he is in, the more it sucks knowing that he doesn’t know I exist, and the more determined I am to become famous someday so that I can maybe meet him and talk to him.  It’s not an obsession.   I just really want to have a conversation with the guy.  I feel the same way about Trevor Linden, minus the dreams :P  For the record, NO I do not have a crush on either of these people.  I am just inspired by them as human beings, and I would sincerely like to meet them both in the future and not just like “Hey can you sign my shirt” and then never see them again.  They are the kind of people who use their fame and their success for good.  They are both making the world a better place, and that is something that I want to do with my life.  I want to publish my book, have it sold to tonnes of people, then have people want to talk to me about it.  I don’t really want to be famous in the conventional sense, like having fans etc.  I just want people to know who I am so that I can have some influence and be able to get my message out to the world more easily :)

Some famous people who inspire me:

Maybe you can let me know how inspires you?

Thanks for "listening."

No comments:

Post a Comment