Search This Blog

04/08/2011

LINKS!

Hey readers! I am proud to say that I can legitimately pluralize that word "readers."

Have you noticed that some words in my blogs are different colours?  There is a reason for that.  If you hold your mouse over top of those words, you will find that it will turn a different colour.  If you click on those words, you will find that those words are actually links to different things on the internet.  Some of these things are more serious, and some are more entertaining.  They are all things that I find to be interesting.  This blog gives you a look inside my mind, but if you want to look even further inside, click on those links and go for an adventure.  You may laugh.  You may learn something.  Almost every single post that I have made has links in it, so I encourage you to go back and check them out!

Just a tip – you may want to adjust your settings so that links are opened in a new window, that way you will not have to press the back button a bunch of times to get back to this blog.

I would love to hear from you.  If you would like to send me an email, feel free.  You can reach me at Restless_Mind@ymail.com

OR

You can leave a comment.  At the bottom of each post it says how many comments there are (so far I have gotten only 2, and each on different posts.)  If you click on the word “comments” it will lead you to a page that allows you to leave a comment.  It will then be sent to my board and once I see it, I can approve it to be posted on here along with ALL the other two that I have so far :P  The only things you need to avoid for it to be approved are insults and the use of my name.

OR

You can “react” to any post by clicking one of the gray buttons at the bottom of each post.  It’s simple, and it’s a quick way to let me and others know what you thought of the post.

Happy reading everyone!  Thanks for taking an interest :)  and of course, 

Thanks for "listening."

2 comments: